Friday, December 30, 2011

Sexiest Men Of 2011!








Hey dolls,

A friend of mine and I just spent about half an hour writing a list of our top men of all time.. So as this year is coming to an end, I am going to share my Top 50 Hottest men list with you!
Now, this is my list so some of you may disagree, if so I would love you to share your list with me..

Ok, here it goes..

1) Channing Tatum
2) Josh Duhamel
3) Eric Dane
4) Enrique Iglesias
5) Dermot Mulroney
6) Michael Buble
7) Harry Styles
8) Zac Efron
9) Liam Hemsworth
10) Tom Hardy
11) Jamie Redknapp
12) Josh Hartnett
13) David Beckham
14) Taylor Lautner
15) Colin Farrell
16) Mark Wright
17) Russell Brand
18) Ryan Gossling
19) Ashton Kutcher
20) Gerard Butler
21) Jared Leto
22) Chase Crawford
23) Ed Westwick
24) Bradley Cooper
25) Kellan Lutz
26) Gino Dcampo
27) Hayden Christensen
28) Milo Ventimiglia
29) George Clooney
30) Xavier Samuel
31) Rick Malambri
32) Jake Gyllenhall
33) Robert Pattinson (i bet a lot of you are screaming cos you think he is amazing but lets be honest, he is not that hot. Only hot in twilight as a blood sucking vampire and I would let him suck me but way after half these people!!)
34) Dougie Poynter
35) Orlando Bloom
36) Andrew Garfield
37) Michael Cera
38) Hugh Grant
39) Peter Facinelli
40) Brad Pitt
41) Johnny Depp
42) Matthew Mcconnaughey
43) Paul Wesley
44) Penn Badgley
45) Justin Timberlake
46) Matthew Morrison
47) Gary Barlow
48) Jeffrey Dean Morgan
49) Sean William Scott
50) Ryan Seacrest

I couldn't do a list with adding my top 5 women I would turn lesbian for..

1) Sofia Vergara
2) Adriana Lima
3) Mila Kunis
4) Nicole Scherzinger
5) Rihanna

I hope you all liked the list.. Comment below your own list or if you agree with mine. You can also email the list to blogdoll21@gmail.com or tweet me @LittleMissVak or my fb page http://www.facebook.com/LMissV

Thank you all so much for continuing throughout the year to read my blog. It means a lot to me that people actually read it and enjoy it..

HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLLS!!

Little Miss V..xx