Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quest for love = Sex?!

Hey dolls,

Hope you are well.

It has been a while since I wrote a blog about love/sex so here is one to get your minds going!

A friend and I were having a conversation recently about growing up, being single, life and sex and she mentioned she thought it was ok to have sex with guys on the first date because it could lead to a long term relationship.
Is it bad that I sat there and laughed in her face?
Not at the fact that she has sex on the first date, but at the fact that she so desperately wanted a boyfriend, that she would have sex with them to see if they were potential.

For me, personally, I like to find out about a guy before he makes it to the bedroom scene. In my head, I make it like a movie. You meet, you text/call, you go on a date, and then another date, find out about eachother, let that chemistry really go wild where it gets to the stage that not only do you feel so comfortable with that person but you also madly want to rip their clothes off.
Now, I say this but has this scene happened recently? NO! Once again, I am living in a movie :)

I do not disagree with my friend though. A lot of time, you meet a guy, click straight away, go on a date and end up having sex. Sometimes yeah, it can end up being a one night stand, but when it isn't, I guess it is great to see where it goes.
I also agree with her because it could be that you meet a guy, you are so compatible, a great connection and you wait untill lets say the 6th date where now you have been seeing eachother for two months and you really like him, you then get into bed with him and after a two minute session, you are naturally gutted and you know its over!

But do some women feel that finding their quest for love is through sex? I asked 5 friends their opinion. 3 said they did not mind having sex on the first date if they knew he would be a potential match, 1 said she didn't mind sex on the first date regardless and the 1 other said she would never have sex just to see if he could be a potential boyfriend. Her reason being that if you are compatible and there is a connection, the bedroom activity should come after and not matter as much and if it is not great, get toys! << I LOVE that! :)

When it comes to sex on the first date though, there surely are a lot of things that would run through a girls mind? Is this just a one night stand? Will it be more? Will he think I am a slut for shagging on the first date? Will he think I am easy and contact me for a 'booty call?'
Wow, being a girl is hard! Makes you mad that guys easily get away with it!

I would love to hear everyone else's point of view on this. Would you have sex on the first date if you thought he was a potential boyfriend? Would you have sex on the first date regardless? Would you rather save it for down the line? Please get in touch and let me know by adding a comment on this post..

You can also contact me via blogdoll21@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @LittleMissVak ..

Lots of love dolls..

Little Miss V..xx