Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Daily Skin Care Routine

I was asked via tagged questions here on blogger about what is my daily skin care routine, instead of answering the question only to her, I decided to post a blog about it. Admittedly, my skin isn't that good, I think I have mentioned it before about my allergies,which are usually visible on my face. I have a very sensitive skin that's why I always look for the word "hypoallergenic" every time I buy a product for my skin. As a matter of fact, I am not used and haven't accepted it yet. Moreover, it is the reason why am constantly looking for things that do not irritate my skin. I've been to a dermatologist but for an unknown reason, I just don't feel like using the creams, lotions, and etc. she gave me. Another weirdness in me.

The photo below are the products that I'm currently using which somehow work for me. They're all good and affordable which is why I like, but as I said I'm still looking until I find the best for me. Well except for the two that has a "fave" word indicated below, I think they're already the best.




1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (fave!)
2. Nivea Visage Q10
3. St. Ives Apricot Scrub
4. The Body Shop Moisture White Serum
5. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner (fave!) - available at any Healthy Options store.
6. Maybelline B.B. cream
7. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
8. Evian Facial Spray

The routine: I will wash my face with Cetaphil, then with St. Ives Scrub(which I use only every 2-3 days). then I will apply the Dickinson's toner using a cotton pad, after that I will also apply the Celeteque moisturizer, then a little bit of Nivea Q10 under my eye, followed by the Maybelline BB cream (for morning) or the The Body Shop Serum (for evening). I also spray the Evian facial Spray on my face from time to time to keep me refreshed and moisturized.

that's it. I like to keep it simple because I'm overmuch a lazy person. lol! :))